[GIVEAWAY] WIN Tickets To See TOKiMONSTA in Koreatown LA!!
Cari Pak, Sept. 15, 2017, 5:15 p.m.
TOKiMONSTA will be performing in her hometown of Los Angeles, CA at the Wiltern in Koreatown!! Tickets are selling fast and Livenation has kindly provided us with tickets to giveaway to our readers!! All you have to do is follow a few simple rules, which will also be posted separately on our Facebook page and Instagram profile. We will be giving away 1 pair (two tickets) on Facebook and 1 pair (two tickets) on Instagram.
Los Angeles, CA. Sunday, March 26th, 2017
Place: The Wiltern
3790 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, California 90010
Time: Doors open at 8:00 PM
Price: $22 – $52 available for purchase here: https://concerts1.livenation.com/event/090052D4C3412819
- RULES -
For our Facebook giveaway:
- First and foremost, 'Like' our Koogle TV page!
- Share the giveaway post on your Facebook feed!
- Wait patiently
For our Instagram giveaway:
- Follow us @KoogleTV
- 'Like' our giveaway post!
- Comment/tag a friend you’d like to bring along!
- Wait patiently
There are also a few terms & conditions you need to keep in mind, so PLEASE READ the following:
- You do not have to be a U.S. citizen to enter (You must be 18 years old and up) - however, Koogle TV will NOT provide transportation fees, lodging, etc. If you enter and win, you are responsible for your own transportation, lodging, and pick up for tickets. We will ONLY provide the tickets.
- Each participant will only win a pair (2) of tickets; 2 winners will be selected.
- Only participants who follow ALL of the rules for submission will be considered for the prize.
- Contest ends (WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20th at 1:00:00 PM PST).
- Winners will be messaged by a Koogle TV representative on the same day the contest ends (Wednesday, September 20th).
Each winner must respond back to the message by (WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20th at 11:59 PM PST) to claim their prize. In the case that a winner does not contact Koogle TV within that time frame, that individual will lose their winnings and another participant will be selected to receive the prize.