[GIVEAWAY] Win tickets to the Swings U.S. TOUR in SF & LA!
Candice Park, Dec. 1, 2016, 10:59 a.m.
ATTENTION ALL CALI PEEPS! "Show Me The Money's" infamously known rapper, Swings is coming to America for a US Tour! Are you ready for the wildest night of your life?
Haven't gotten your tickets yet? Lucky for you, KOOGLE TV is giving away a VIP ticket which includes a meet and greet opportunity, along with 2 GA tickets for each of his shows in San Francisco and Los Angeles!
1. 'Like' Koogle TV on Facebook HERE!
2. Comment on this event page HERE by tagging your friends!
3. Have your tagged friends comment on your post (the one you tagged them in) by hitting 'Reply'. Tagged friends MUST comment on the post they've been tagged in.
4. Participants who have the most friends reply back to their tagged post will be selected for 1st (VIP), 2nd (GA), and 3rd (GA) place prizes.
Tip: Try to tag as many friends as you can and remind them to reply/comment on your post to increase your chances of winning!
There's also a few terms & conditions you need to mind, so PLEASE READ the following:
- You do not have to be a U.S. citizen to enter (You must be 21 years old and up) - however, Koogle TV will NOT provide transportation fees, lodging, etc. If you enter and win, you are responsible for your own transportation, lodging, and pick up for tickets. We will ONLY provide the tickets (which can be picked up at Will Call on the day of the event with a valid government-issued ID).
- Each participant will only win one ticket total; 3 different winners will be selected.
- Only participants who follow ALL the rules for submission will be considered for the prize.
- Contest ends Tuesday, December 13th, 2016 at 3:00 PM PST.
- Winners will be messaged by a Koogle TV representative via FB message before the day's end, so please make sure to check your general inbox and 'others' inbox.
- Each winner must respond back to the message by Wednesday, December 14th, 2016 3:00 PM PST to claim their prize. In the case that a winner does not contact Koogle TV within that time frame, that individual will lose their winnings and another participant will be selected to receive the prize.