HyunA Reveals She Accidentally Caused a Fire in Her Dormitory

Maximiliano VCHK, July 28, 2014, 10:52 a.m.


4minute member HyunA has revealed that she once underwent a very serious accident!

She was a guest appearance on the recent recording of KBS 2TV's show "Hello". A guest on the show stated that her uncle would always get hurt while digging up wild ginseng on the weekends, and this prompted the MC's to ask their celebrity guests what the most dangerous event they had experienced was.

HyunA replied, "Once, I put on scented candles in the dorm, but my t-shirt got caught on fire. I ended up crying because the fire moved on even to the bed."

Thankfully, nothing more happened and the gorgeous HyunA has remained safe.  Be sure to stay tuned at Koogle.tv for more news and updates on all of your favorite celebrities!

comments powered by Disqus