[OP-ED] K-Star Style: Get Park Shin Hye's Look in Doctors (EP. 5-8)
Stacy Kadomasu, July 22, 2016, 6 p.m.
New SBS medical drama ‘Doctors’ has captivated audiences everywhere with its riveting storyline, excellent cast, and fashion pieces worn by the lovely leading lady Park Shin Hye! Here are some of her most memorable outfits that we deconstructed, then recreated with cheaper, obtainable style items!
Pop of Pattern:
Balancing out neutral dark colors with a bold statement top is an easy way to add some patterns into your wardrobe!
- Floral Blouse ($19.90)
- Faux Leather Crossbody Bag in Black ($10.90)
- Refined Crepe Crop Pants in Indigo Blue ($24.99)
Sultry Date Night Outfit:
A mature, feminine look that’s sure to catch your partner’s attention!
- Semi Sheer Floral Blouse ($22.90)
- Flared Jeans in Dark Denim ($16.99)
- Faux Leather Satchel in Camel ($27.90)
Pretty in Plaid:
Plaid doesn’t have to be boring - take Park Shin Hye’s colorful plaid blouse as an example!
Fresh Summer Look:
A perfect way to look stylishly cool on a hot summer date!
- Chambray Popover Blouse ($19.90)
- Open-Shouldered Top ($24.90)
- Multi-Tone Faux Leather Satchel ($29.90)
Which one of Park Shin Hye’s looks will you try first?