Treat Your Eyes with These 15 Aesthetically Pleasing Music Videos!
Katherine Chu, Jan. 22, 2016, 11:59 a.m.
K-pop music videos are widely recognized for its vivid colors, eye-catching sceneries, and its overall explosive visual appeal! It seems that Korean music videos just can't be beat when it comes to its pops of colors and tantalizing eye candy, whether its through the artists, their outfits, or the beautiful backdrops.
We've rounded up some of our favorite aesthetically pleasing MVs that'll have give your eyes a colorful treat!
1. Kisum Ft. Jooyoung - You & Me
2. BTS - Run
3. Taeyeon Ft. Verbal Jint - I
4. San E Ft. Baek Yerin - Me You
5. PRIMARY Ft. Lena Park - Hello
6. Yu Seungwoo - You're Beautiful
7. Seventeen Ft. Ailee - Q&A
8. Lim Kim - Awoo
9. Kyuhyun - A Million Pieces
10. Park Kyung Ft. Park Boram - Ordinary Love
11. Zico Ft. Babylon - Boys and Girls
12. Lovelyz - Ah Choo
13. Wonder Girls - I Feel You
14. BIGBANG - Let's Not Fall in Love
15. Baek Yerin - Across the Universe
Which MV was your favorite?