WINNER To Do Collaboration Performances and YG Comments on "Mix & Match" Finals

Maximiliano VCHK, Oct. 30, 2014, 11:07 a.m.


The eighth installment of Mnet and YG Entertainment's survival program "Mix & Match", which the prize is a spot on the next upcoming boy group iKon, aired on October 30th and showed the final match that happened at the Hwajeong Gymnasium amongst the trainees that were vying for the remaining four spots to join the existing members B.I, Bobby, and Kim Jin Hwan.

For the episode, the three set members performed a collaboration stage with WINNER. B.I began WINNER's "Empty" with a rap after Bobby, Kang Seung Yoon, Nam Tae Hyun, and Jinwoo showed up. After this, Kim Jin Hwan and the remaining members of WINNER went on stage to perform "Just Another Boy".

B.I, Bobby, and Kim Jin Hwan performed a track composed by B.I and Bobby titled, "Long Time No See", as well as Taeyang's "Eyes, Nose, Lips". Taeyang commented,  "I really liked that I was able to listen to my song on the stage.  I listened to it pleasantly because you sang it in your individual style while showing the color of your group well.  In particular, I think Kim Dong Hyuk's sweet voice matched the song well, so I listened to it in high spirits."

Dara stated, "You really bewitched the women.  It was a really sweet stage and you've gone through a lot up to this point and I likewise feel so much pride.  I will support you to the end.  Fighting."

G-Dragon chimed in saying, "As it was already said, it was a very exciting stage.  We thought about our past a lot, too, while watching.  It was very cool to see all of the members dressed charismatically and standing on stage today.  Happy birthday, B.I."

In order to tally up the final decision, 30% of the votes will be from the judges while the remaining 70% will be based off of audience votes. Only four of the six remaining contestants will be a part of the rookie group iKON. Fans can vote through five different outlets, two being the show's official Facebook and Naver Line. The polls will close at midnight on October 31st.

comments powered by Disqus